The USS Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The USS Discovery

This is the home of the USS Discovery, where players post about the accounts of their characters on board a Federation Starship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got the job!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixarys

Ixarys

I got the job!! Empty
PostSubject: I got the job!!   I got the job!! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:21 pm

I got offered a new job today, finally. So I jumped on it, and I will be starting with the Ritz-Carlton on Wednesday! I can't wait, and I'm so glad to be done with GameStop.
Back to top Go down
Ixarys

Ixarys

I got the job!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got the job!!   I got the job!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Hence, why I haven't had a chance to post until tonight. Sorry to let everything drag for almost a week! Please forgive me, I worked almost 45 hours this week at my new job and my mind if ready to pop. Hope everyone else is doing well!
Back to top Go down
ArronDrexel
Captain
Captain
ArronDrexel

I got the job!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got the job!!   I got the job!! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Sorry, i have had a crazy week, we are trying to move ASAP and find the right home for the family, hence my lack of posting. I have no plans for the sim to go away, i just needed some time to get my living situation sorted out.
Back to top Go down
http://ussdiscovery.weebly.com/index.html
Aedan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Aedan

I got the job!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got the job!!   I got the job!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Excuses excuses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orrinjelo.com
Lindsey Davis
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lindsey Davis

I got the job!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got the job!!   I got the job!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:57 pm

I sympathize. I just got done with finals. Only 2 more years until graduation! Ive been a GHOST on here, but i have, literally NOTHING to do except get drunk and nailed by hot guys all summer, so yeah...i should be on!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got the job!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got the job!!   I got the job!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got the job!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The USS Discovery :: General-
Jump to: